For sale Villa, Famagusta, Famagusta-2, North Cyprus, famagusta- yenıböğaz

For sale - Cod. 30293

  • Tipology: Villa
  • Area: 200 m²
  • Rooms No.: 3
  • Floor: 2

Owns Villa Cyprus Turkish installments and get on the establishment of the country

Villa Four Seasons

 This special website provides our customers the freedom of choice of 3 or 4 bedrooms from 200 square meters to 284 square meters. This contemporary villas designed in Salamis, just a short drive to the main shopping town of Famagusta in the historic old town, and the ruins of Salamis and St. Barnabas Monastery, where large windows and infrastructure for central heating and air conditioning and other

 4 options for Villa
 200 square meters
 225 square meters
 255 square meters
 284 square meters

 Installment System: Pay 30% of the price of the villa upon signing the contract and pay the remaining 70% in monthly installments without spread over 18 months Benefits

Page views recorded for this announcement

Page views divided according to country of origin

Change date interval

Inquiry for more info

I would like to receive updates on similar offers
I'm over 18, I accept Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.*
2005-2021 REALIGRO REAL ESTATE LTD. All Rights Reserved - VAT Nr: 893969932
Neikos Digital Agency
  1. Preferences

    For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.

    Set now Don't show again